- I act a little too old for my age during my 9-5, so I usually tend to think a little too young for my age outside of work.
- In a former life I used to be quite creative, so I like to try and reconnect with that side of myself here on the blog.
- I watch far too much television and am easily influenced by people telling me I "MUST" watch some new show.
- I grew up on baseball and still feel a little thrill whenever I see a baseball diamond.
- If I spend too much time in another area of the country, I usually start speaking with that region's accent. I am not doing it on purpose but am sure people think I am being condescending.
- I own too many beauty products and gadgets than is necessary.
- I have an extensive purse collection.
- When I was in second grade I wrote a really cool short story about a unicorn and for years and years afterwards, people would buy me unicorn everything.
- I hate unicorns.
- I make my bed every day.
- I am a closet history nerd and love reading historical biographies and books on the Revolutionary and Civil wars.
- I can be pretty quiet and shy when people first meet me, which is sometimes mistaken for bitchiness.
- Except for when I am being bitchy.
- If you haven't noticed, I like using bullets to organize my thoughts.
- I live in the DC area and motorcades don't impress me anymore.
- If I could be anywhere on any given day, it would be either the beach or a movie theater.
- If someone could build a movie theater on the beach, then I would be all set,
- I love my family, my friends, and all things Philadelphia.
Happy Weekend + Gems
19 hours ago